AARP Tax Aide @ Central
Volunteers from the AARP Tax Aide program will be available for tax help on Fridays by appointment only.
Dates: Fridays Only, February 3, 2022 - April 14th, 2023
Place: Central Library Giles Community Room
By appointment only. No walk-ins.
- First, call 401-484-1415 to make an appointment.
- Once you have an appointment, please pick up a tax intake form at the Central library Circulation Desk during open library hours.
- Come at your appointed time with your completed intake form and tax documents to file your taxes with a tax aide.
Volunteers will be working in the Giles Community Room socially distanced at their own tables.
Masks will be required for everyone particpating in the AARP Tax Aide program.
- Friday, April 14, 2023
- 9:00am - 4:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- James T. Giles Community Room
- Central Library