Hidden in the Stacks Book Group @ Central
This month the Hidden in the Stacks Book Group will hold its annual Book Share! Light refreshments will be served.
Patrons attending this meeting should be prepared to share one book they've read this year that was not a Hidden in the Stacks selection. The intention of this meeting is to provide patrons with additional reading ideas.
- Title and author
- How you discovered this book
- Why you picked this book to share
- Distinguishing characteristics like genre, unusual plot twists, memorable dialogue or characters
Titles may be fiction or nonfiction.
If possible, please have a copy of the book (or a picture of the cover) to show to the group.
CPL staff will create a list of book share titles for distribution in early 2023.
Questions? Please contact Zach at 401-943-9080 x3 or send an email to email@example.com.
Free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration is required. To register click the button below or contact the library for assistance.
Visit cranstonlibrary.org/book-groups to learn about other CPL book groups.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Zach Berger; 401-943-9080 x3; firstname.lastname@example.org
- James T. Giles Community Room
- Central Library
Below are the 2022 Hidden in the Stacks Book Group selections: